Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan is instituting a refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
• If you would like your amount to Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan to be refunded,
• You must request in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Swavlambi Bharat Abhiyan within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
o Made the donation online, electronically or through other means
The written request stating the reason for requesting refund must be sent to the e mail id ofMySBAand must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
• Donation amount
• If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
• If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
• If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.